Jeffrey Cameron has been an associate of SPS since 1982, Jeff oversees the accounting and auditing departments. He also co-directs training, hiring, and scheduling.
Jeff’s areas of expertise include financial reporting in accordance with the U.S. accepted accounting principles; certified audits of privately held businesses, including general business consulting with an emphasis on the protection of assets and internal controls; business and personal income tax law.
Jeff has extensive experience with Interior Design, Garment, Textile, & Fashion Manufacturers, Retailers, and Writers (film, TV, novelists). He has general accounting experience in Entertainment, Real Estate, Healthcare, High Net Worth Individuals, and Technology.
- Certified Public Accountant (California)
- Graduate of Cal State University (Finance)
- AICPA, California Society of CPA’s
- AICPA Employer Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Quality Control Director of Financial Reporting for SPS
Specialties Include: Auditing and Design Businesses